From: Joel de Guzman (isis-tech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-19 07:26:13

--- In boost_at_y..., Chuck Messenger <cmesseng_at_r...> wrote:
> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> > I've uploaded a library that contains a generic expression parser
> >(bottom-up, single token lookahead) that parses based on operator types
> >(prefix, postfix, infix, confix, etc) and relative precedence/associativity
> >of operators.

> >Is there interest for this library in Boost?
> >
> > Doug
> >
> There's been discussion of a generalized parsing library -- the Spirit
> parser framework. Don't know the status of that, but it seems like it
> would be ideal to build your library on top of.
>
> - Chuck

Hi,

Spirit is still very active. It is V1.2 now and addresses many issues that
were initially discussed here. I'll keep you posted on the developments.
Doug Gregor has been, and always is, a constant source of valuable
insights. And, yes, I'm very interested in what you are cooking, Doug.

Cheers,
-Joel

http://isis-tech.n3.net

 ****Destiny Mail Scan: Scanned for Viruses..