Date: 2001-08-19 22:08:48
It has some backwards-compatible changes from the current
* Adds a forward-declaration header
* Adds a documentation directory and index.html
* Changed model of sinc_pi and sinhc_pi from overloaded
function templates (that needed template-based template
parameters) to helper class templates. This should make it
work on more compilers (including mine).
* Did the helper class template for atanh
* Improved documentation file for special functions
* Improved #include specifications
Will this work on the environments the current version works on?
Will it work on new enviroments? (It does on at least one, mine.)
Should the changes be incorporated?
[posting through web interface]
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk