From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-23 09:06:26

Peter Dimov write:
> It fails with either static const or enum. The supplied
> config.hpp still knows nothing about VC 7, so I tried first
> to simply replace 1200 with 1300, leaving all defines intact.
> Then I tried to enable static const members, still without
> any luck.

Hmm, for all our uses of type traits a definition of
BOOST_NO_INCLASS_MEMBER_INITIALIZATION was enough to get rid of those ICEs.
But I just tried to compile 'another_tuple_test_bench.cpp' on VC7.0, and
indeed, even with the macro defined, the compiler got stocked on
'is_const<>'. Seems like together with new features VC7.0 has introduced a
few new bugs :(. I'll try to look at this further later today.

Aleksey