From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-24 14:38:41

That's what I thought it was. And, if I'm not mistaken, it has all of the
advantages and disadvantages of a proxy object (e.g. freely copyable, can't
access members). In effect, it /is/ a proxy... if I'm not mistaken ;-)

Does it support all of the operators supported for v?

ref(v) = 4;
ref(v) += 3;
??

-Dave