From: jk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-27 07:52:19

Excuse me, my newsreader is buggy too :)

Let's me repeat:

As it is specified in comments in boost/pool/simple_segregated_storage.hpp,
function

boost::simple_segregated_storage::malloc_n

should meet a precondition "!empty()". Putting this condition in a body
of function as "assert (!empty()) " at once shows that it is not observed. Not
clear, why boost::pool author has not made it himself. The test example built
with g++ 2.95.3, without this "assert" is silently running, as if there is no
errors. However when I tried STLport 4.1b6 (and any later version) then
immediate segmentation fault was occured.

Is it some kind of my fault, or real bug in boost::pool?

Excuse me my bad english.

--
jk