From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-29 09:44:51

Hi,

You could be interested in this:

Whole compile time computation logic will not work for Sun Workshop -
be aware of that.

I will post soon proposed changes for pool library required for it to
compile and work on Sun soon after final sanity check.

Gennadiy.

P.S. It would be great if this headers will not compile on Sun
WorkShop at all, while now it is incorrect value produced.