From: helmut.zeisel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-30 01:50:53

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]

Just to remember:

Your point was that this is not meaningful in every case:

"interator - int" makes sense;
"int - interator" does not make sense.

In addition, you pointed out that no existing code
must be broken,
so I added only new structs
and did not modify existing structs.

> If the intention of your email is to ask again whether your changes
can be
> incorporated, then I'll ask again for a proposed patch (including
> documentation). A code snippet like you have supplied below is
pretty good,
> but I'm sorry to say that I don't have time to figure out where it
should go
> in the header. A patch would be much better.

On Monday, I sent an updated version of operators.hpp
and operators.htm
(based on the version in boost_1_24_0)
per mail to you.
Since I did not receive any reaction,