From: yahoo_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-31 07:25:47

Hi Dave,
what do you mean with:
> Can you create the object from within the module?

If I have to do it from within initmymodule() then I can't.

If I can create the module_builder object outside initmodule e.g. as
static var (calling the ordinary add methods from within initmymodule
())
then I could export this object from my DLL and can subsequently
issue calls to the add method from my app.

Is this what you mean? Is my approach usable?
I don't have time to try it out by myself today, so if you know an
answer, please respond, otherwise I'll try over the weekend.

Thanks
Joerg