From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-31 14:47:57

larsbj_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Is this something that is interesting for the tuple implementators?

> I thought we were in a code-freeze, bug fix mode? Well, as of today, it
> appears that I cannot contribute. My compiler appears not to be up to this
> tuple stuff.
>
> Angus
>
> cxx -std strict_ansi -nocleanup -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I.. -I..
> -I../boost -I../src/cheaders -I/usr/local/include -msg_display_number
> -msg_disable 11,193,236,261,401,611 -w0 -ptr
> /usr/users/aleem/OTHERS_CODE/lyx/devel/lyx_cxx_repository -O2 -MD -c buffer.C

It would be advantageous to know the compiler vendor and exact
version number.

Apparently, you're using the Compaq C++ compiler, which seems to be
unable to cope with the tuple stuff in its current form. Please go
to boost's compiler status page to see the (different) error messages
that Compaq C++ 6.3 produces.

Jens Maurer