From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-03 21:50:35

On Sunday 02 September 2001 12:12, you wrote:
> [...]

I didn't think that we have reached a concensus on that, but I think it would
be useful. John Maddock suggested a #error if a developer/regression tester
(signaled by BOOST_DEVELOPER/BOOST_REGRESSION_TEST) is heading into uncharted
waters. Then the brave soul can use BOOST_STRICT to commence configuration.

        Doug