From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-07 12:19:39

You know, you can ignore this change for now. It does not compile
anyway even with this fix applied. I will work on it and let you know
when it's done. Other 3 tests will pass with STLPort. Without STLPort
stl_consept_check will fail.

Sorry,

Gennadiy

--- In boost_at_y..., Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_c...> wrote:

> Could you send a context diff for this one. I'm having trouble
> groking the change.
>
> On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Gennadiy E. Rozental wrote:
>
> rogeef> Hi,
> rogeef>
> rogeef> I propose following change in stl_concept_covering.cpp to
be able to
> rogeef> compile it with Solaris Forte C++ 6 u.1
> rogeef>
> rogeef> Gennadiy.
> rogeef>
> rogeef> cvs diff stl_concept_covering.cpp
> rogeef> Index: stl_concept_covering.cpp
> rogeef>
> rogeef> RCS
> rogeef>
file: /cvsroot/boost/boost/libs/concept_check/stl_concept_covering.cpp
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/