From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-11 13:13:58

I support WEB's view that currency is too different (not unimportant!)
and that SI units are enough to work on for now. Lets not bite off
more than we (WEB) can chew!

Paul

(Calender Time is also too complicated to involve fully in SI units).
SI unit of time is seconds and that's enough for this library.

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria
LA8 8AB UK