From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-17 19:23:18

Although there was some discussion of changing modifying this review
schedule, in the end I decided that it should remain as announced.

Thanks,
Dave

===============================

The review period for Daryle Walker's "int" and "gcd" submissions will run
concurrently, running today, Monday September 17th, through
Wednesday September 26th. I will act as review manager. A description of the
two submissions follows:

--------

It extends <boost/integer.hpp> by providing typedef's for the built-in
integers based on the extreme value. The <boost/integer_mask.hpp> header
formalizes the masking constants used in the implementation of
<boost/crc.hpp>. The <boost/static_lb.hpp> gives the highest integral
power
of 2 in a number at compile time.