From: Eric Ford (eford_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-19 15:36:40

> Is there a way to have a custom concept checking class check that a
> class have a member function that has been templatized to take an
> arbitrary type?

I noticed that some of my code takes a noticable performance hit when
I add function_requires<>(). At first I thought maybe I wasn't
creating a concept checking class optimally, but AssignableConcept<>
also causes a similar performance hit. I'm using g++ 2.96 and have
tried -O*. Using -S to look at the assembly, the function calls to
function_requires stay in the code. Does anyone know if there's a
work around for this?

Thanks,