From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-27 17:34:17

----- Original Message -----

> toon wrote:

> > If it helps, I can provide some real-life cases where iterator_adaptors
> > , tuples, ... helped me a million.
> > I'm especially fond of iterator_adaptors which many times saved me a lot
> > of development-time and memory footprint (thanks David and Jeremy,
> > really superb library)
> >
> > toon

<mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> I think if someone set up, and we promoted it, a Boost Users WikiWikiWeb
would be a
> very useful beast. See http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?WelcomeVisitors

Guys, that would totally ROCK my world. I think it's a superb idea.

-Dave

(and I'm really pleased that iterator_adaptors is proving to be so useful.
Jeremy and I have written a paper about the library which is here:
http://www.oonumerics.org/tmpw01/abrahams.pdf. Feel free to exploit in in
this effort)

       David Abrahams, C++ library designer
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html