From: isis-tech_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-09-30 06:17:03

--- In boost_at_y..., Dan Nuffer <dnuffer_at_c...> wrote:

> The other parser was written as an example for the spirit parser
> library. The parser implementes the *complete* XML grammar, but
doesn't
> check any semantics, it can only determine if the input matches the
> grammar or not. It will be relatively easy to add extra
functionality
> and checking to the parser, thanks to spirit.
>
> Here is the url:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/viewcvs.cgi/spirit/spirit/libs/example/xml/xml.cpp?
rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Hi,

FYI, the Spirit XML parser can work on 8/16/32 bit characters.
As of now, it's just a proof of concept. We are still considering much
more performance oriented features such as deterministic sub-parsers
(thanks to Doug Gregor's nudging and support) and optional lexer-
parser
decoupling. Spirit V1.2 will be out by probably next week. It has much
more features and addresses many of the previous issues.

Thanks Dan for posting that. I've been itching to :-)...

--Joel de Guzman