From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-01 11:37:43

I want to let you all know that due to the favorable response to my
earlier proposal about a user list, the list is being set up.

We will go public soon, but we wanted to let readers of this list know
about it first. You can check it out at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost-users or subscribe by sending mail
to boost-users-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com.

This group will be moderated by Douglas Gregor, Jim Hyslop, Bjorn
Karlsson, William Kempf, and me. As a group we can be reached at:
boost-users-owner_at_yahoogroups.com.

We would like to give a "thank you" in advance to those of you that
subscribe to this list and help answer questions of new Boost adopters
and also for general feedback to us.

--
Jon Kalb