From: Peter Gerell (peter.gerell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-02 04:23:08

Hi,
I have noticed that the documentation on the web site seems to be
out-of-sync with the cvs repository.
At least this is the case for some of the examples in the BGL documentation.
These examples seems to belong to something like version 1.21.x
See .../example/dijkstra.cpp and .../example/bfs_basics.cpp
/Peter