From: Kevin Lynch (krlynch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-03 12:14:32

Eric Ford Writes:

> You might want to read through some of the older posts on the matter
> of dimensions and units. Or maybe someone knows of a website with a
> good discussion?

I don't know of a good website for such information, but I DID write up
such a discussion of dimensions and units for my students some time
ago. I did it in latex a few years back, so I'd have to translate it to
html before putting it online (although maybe pdf in the vault would be
good enough?). If I don't hear that someone else has a pointer to a
good site, I'll go about updating it and make it available somewhere.

Kevin Lynch				voice:	 (617) 353-6065
Physics Department			Fax: (617) 353-6062
Boston University			office:	 PRB-565
590 Commonwealth Ave.			e-mail:	 krlynch_at_[hidden]
Boston, MA 02215 USA			http://physics.bu.edu/~krlynch