From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-03 16:05:56

At 09:15 PM 10/2/2001, Björn Karlsson wrote:

>I'm collecting information about Boost for an article, and I'd like to
hear
>from people who are using Boost in commercial applications.
>Some background on why you selected Boost would be valuable, but just a
>note that you do use it commercially would be helpful.
>
>To avoid cluttering the list with replies on this (close to off-)topic,
>please send them to me directly, and I'll digest the result and send it
>the list.

A question: "commercial applications" might be interpreted narrowly as
only programs for commercial sale. I expect you are interested in all
business applications?

Or would a broader term like "real-world applications" be more to the
point? Uses in governmental or other non-business environments might also
be of interest.

--Beman