From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-04 11:33:59

I tend to agree more with Jeff. Just have a list of links that says,
"These companies offer support for Boost libraries" with an appropriate
disclaimer. We might require that they 1) have a web site and 2) that it
have a link to us.

In a similar vein: I would like to put a Boost graphic link on my
personal web site that says something like "I'm a Boost Booster!" In my
case, that isn't going to do much to promote Boost, but I think there
are certain well known C++ writers that support Boost that have personal
websites... Even if the "big names" hesitate to do this, with almost
1600 subscribers to the Boost list there are bound to be a lot C++
related sites that would be proud to call themselves "Boosters."

Who created the nice art at: http://www.boost.org/c++boost.gif ? Can
they be persuaded to make up something that would serve as a link from
"Boosters?"