From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-04 12:02:27

Greetings all,

I just wanted to provide some info about my recent uploads to the
Boost file section:

A) /multi_array/multi_array.tar.gz

This is a C++ library for N-Dimensional array containers. Around this
time last year some discussion arose on the list about adding such a
library to Boost. Taking those ideas I developed the aforementioned
library. I developed it under GCC and KCC, and with much help from
Beman, it now works for Metrowerks, and mostly under Comeau and
Intel. As of late I've been working on porting it to Visual C++,
though it's not all the way there yet. I'd appreciate any feedback on
this as I can get since I'd like to submit it for review in the
not-too-distant future.

B) /unicode/utf8_transform_iterator.tar.gz

This provides facilities to wrap an iterator over a range of UTF-8
encoded characters to provide a UCS-4 view. The utf8 and ucs4 data
types are templates for flexibility. In this manner, one need only
translate characters on a demand basis. Again, any feedback would be
appreciated.

ron