From: Levente Farkas (lfarkas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-04 13:37:34

Mark Rodgers wrote:

> From: "Levente Farkas" <lfarkas_at_[hidden]>
>
> > I attached my patch for functional.hpp (I try to use exactly the same
> > coding convention)
>
> Thanks for that. However I think it would be better if Nico's
> compose library were to be patched rather than introducing
> yet more composers into functional.hpp.
>
> Is Nico active on this list still? What should we do if he's
> not?

what's the biggest problem, that there are many header for the same
or similar thing:
functional.hpp, function.hpp, bind.hpp, compose.hpp, operators.hpp
and it's seems to me there is not a common basic design decision behind
the whole thing. everybody (like me) do what he would like to use and
put into boost. IMHO it's high time to reconsider the whole thing
and keep in mind the other parts of boost call_traits, type_traits, and
iterator_adaptors to be consistent!

 -- Levente "Si vis pacem para bellum!"