From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-04 14:46:35

Additions I've done since the review (by comparing the review version [4]
with the latest [6]).

* Adjusted "math_fwd.hpp" and "index.html" for the new math headers added
to Boost 1.25.0 by Hubert Holin.
* Made the rephrasing suggestions on "common_factor.html".
* Removed MSVC++6 workarounds, since they weren't working anyway. I'm
going to need suggestions/code if MSVC support is going to be put back.
* Added support for multiplication overflow checking. The code was so
large that I moved it to a new <boost/pending/product_overflow.hpp> header.
* Factored Euclidean GCD routine to a detail function template.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie