From: maneshsankar_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-10-05 05:47:46

Hi Guys..

this is a doubt regarding IIS..

may be this is not the right place to talk about it..

but this is happening only when I try out one of my ISAPI DLLs with
it.

IIS itself fails to load almost alternatively..

Below are the errors I have been getting from IIS..

"Could not start World Wide Web Publishing Service on \\<machine-
name>"
"Error 2186 : Service is not responding to the control function"
"Error 1067 : the Process terminated unexpectedly"

Have you guys encountered such a prob ever in your life?
if yes, please let me know what you could do about it?
may be if you can get me some help links, taht would be great!

hop you'll be able to help me..

Thankx in advance..

best regards
Manesh