From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-11 09:21:33

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Pitrich" <pit_at_[hidden]>

> hi.
>
> i cvs co'd boost, installed ftjam and did try to compile as stated
> in the docs.
>
> the jam thing does'nt seem to even try to build the thread library.

Can you post a description of exactly what you did, and post a copy of the
output you got?

> as i have absolutely no clue of jam i' dbe really grateful for advice on
> building the threads library.

I'd be happy to help; I just need more information. FYI, we are in a
transitional stage with Jam and working out what I hope are the last few
serious kinks.

Thanks for your patience,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]