From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-10-17 12:26:14

--- In boost_at_y..., Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_a...> wrote:
> The Boost Graph Library book about to be published by Addison-
Wesley will
> include a CD containing the entire Boost distribution.
>
> The plan is to aim for a release at the end of the month, and this
will be
> the one included in the book. Tentative target date the 30th.
>
> My personal feeling is that we should aim for a bug-fix only
release, and
> hold addition of any new libraries until the following release.
>
> --Beman

I'll have a few bug fixes for the Boost.Threads library. Several are
already checked in and there are a few more on my list of todos.

Any progress been made in integrating the Boost.Build system with the
Boost.RegressionTest system? Is there anything I can do to help with
the work in this area, keeping in mind that I don't know a lot about
either?

Bill Kempf