From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-20 06:43:51

John,

Please describe for me the behavior you would like to see. I'm sure some
facility for this can now be easily integrated with the build system.

-Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]