From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-22 03:20:54

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, I've drawn my conclusiont to quicly ;-(

It does work but I expected that the content of <library-file> would end
up at the end of the link-line instead of at the beginning (since I use
it for linking with external libs, I need it at the end ; the content of
<find-library> does end up at the end)

Also NEEDLIBS is used twice to workaround circular dependency problems
(as you state in the comments). Is this really necessary. Storing the
content of <find-library> in another variable, say FINDLIBRARY and
replacing the last of both NEEDLIBS in the link-line with FINDLIBRARY,
every still works and it seems like a better solution to me. I guess you
did this to workaround some problem but I can't find the discussion in
the archive so I might still miss something)

toon