From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-28 07:30:28

>I know very little about Solaris, so I can't help with fixing
>Boost.Function there at all. I'll give as much help as I can for
>fixing Boost.Thread, but I don't have time to fully comment on the
>findings posted. I'll try and do so Monday.

OK some more info for you: the latest cvs changes to function means that it
does now compile with sunpro 5.3, however running the resulting progam
still fails (just as the gcc compiled version does):

Assertion failed: res == 0 || res == ETIMEDOUT, file src/condition.cpp,
line 350
Abort (core dumped)

I've also tried the thread lib on FreeBSD and the same assertion fails
there as well :-(

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/