From: helmut.zeisel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-10-29 09:40:36

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/dlw_oprs2.zip and
> send me the patch so that I have only one set of changes to review?

I merged

dlw_opers2.zip,
operators_test.zip,
operators_4.zip

and made the changes suggested in

The result is in

> Please
> look at Daryle's work quickly

From a quick check I can say that the changes look reasonable
to me. Using the merged version,
operators_test and my big_int class work
on VC++ 6.0, cygwin/GCC 2.95.3, and Linux/GCC 3.0.1.

Daryle, please can you check whether I really
integrated your work correctly.
Maybe you could also check operators_test.cpp on your Mac.

> If this is OK with you, I'll take a quick look over the resulting
changes
> and integrate them this week.

OK. As I said in