From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-29 14:34:38

on 10/29/01 11:54 AM, Peter Dimov at pdimov_at_[hidden] wrote:

> From: "Moore, Paul" <paul.moore_at_[hidden]>
>> If anyone is willing to take this on, that's fine by me. But I, personally,
>> don't see the advantage.
>
> That's probably because there is none.
>
> Reuse is not a goal in itself, it's a tool.

I'm planning to use GCD and LCM for other libraries I'm writing, so these
headers make GCD and LCM available without unnecessarily dragging the
rational and/or pool libraries in.

For dlw_int.zip, some of the templates are taken from details within the CRC
library. The others are based on ideas I saw on the 'net.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie