From: Sean Parent (sparent_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-29 17:05:30

I'm very interested - I had started writing this awhile ago (I got fairly
far along).

My interest was in doing n-way merging for web applications (similar to
syncing Palm's - but across multiple editing devices).

I was generating a set of insert, delete, and move operations (I didn't
track a notion of "change" which is difficult to define unless you have the
privilege of a unique identifier).

Sean

--
Sean Parent