From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-30 10:24:40

Greg Colvin and I are turning over maintenance responsibility for the Boost
smart pointers to Darin Adler and Peter Dimov.

Greg and I just haven't been able to put in enough time to deal with bugs,
refactoring of code, and to make the final push toward standardization.

Having two people responsible rather than one will ensure that every change
gets looked at twice. Given how troublesome smart pointers can be, this
seems like a good policy. Greg and I are available too, if needed.

Many thanks to Darin and Peter for taking the baton!

--Beman