From: Gennadiy E. Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-31 01:45:13

Hi,

I uploaded updated version for Unit Test Framework, though
conseptually it's complete Boost Test Library release 2, so
I will name it from now. I added documentation - initial version -
still missing:
 FAQ - what should be there?
 Getting started - I will do it in couple days
 Boost Test Library Design - will do
It definetly need a look from native-english person (just in case :-))

This version cover several conceptual issues, couple enhancements and
bug fixes. !!!Be aware: this version is not compartibale with first
one, so first make sure that you clear old installation.
   Could you please try it on different platforms and report
compilation ploblems, if any.

Any comments and suggestions are greatly appritiated.

Regards,

Gennadiy.