From: Hubert HOLIN (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-31 18:37:57

Paris (U.E.), le 01/11/2001

        Bonsoir

                I guess the need is here, at least it was there a few month
ago :-) .

                Last time this was discussed here, I uploaded a (very) old
implementation of a basic version (borrowing some ideas if not the code
from NR) to the vault, where it still gathers dust. I will readress
that, as the need for it in my current work will finaly resurface in
the reasonably near future, but for the time being, it is in stasis
(too many things to do, too litle time... and a mostly irrelevant day
job!). Perhaps it may still be of use, if you are willing to take up
the torch (and save me work ;-) ). At the very least, I can provide
some interesting (math) literature I was intending to use, beyond NR.

        Good luck!

                Hubert Holin
                Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]

I am not a mad scientist, I am a mad mathematician!