From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-01 10:26:05

--- In boost_at_y..., Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_a...> wrote:
> How does it look to Boost developers if we aim for release of
1.25.1
> tomorrow (Friday)? Will this cause anyone a problem?
>
> --Beman

I'm working frantically to get some bug fixes checked into
Boost.Threads, but I've also got work priorities that may or may not
prevent me from getting them all in. If the Boost.Threads stuff
isn't critical (it's probably not since most of the ones reported by
others have been checked in and I can remove semaphores in a few
hours here) then go ahead. However, if you could send me a private e-
mail letting me know when you're going to cut the release just so I
can insure I don't check in anything that could make things unstable
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bill Kempf