From: John Suters (johnds_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 14:18:24

Yes, but isn't it GPL'd? Which makes it difficult to add to this library? Or
is this possible in the same way that Python makes use of GPL stuff?

They also, as I understand it, spend a deal of time setting things up, as
they do some sort of predictive pass to make things quick, which might be
inappropriate for some clients. Or is this not a problem in practice?

John