From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-04 17:50:25

Kevin Lynch's list sounds good to me.

I agree that it would be much nicer to produce C++ templated versions,
but perhaps PJP feels that there are more exciting things to do!

I have found it difficult to write code using NaN etc that looks portable.
Math functions would be nicer if it could include features like fpclassify?

Are HUGE_VAL, INFINITY already available as numeric_limits max and infinity?
(and implementations may well define numeric_limits in terms of MACRO
calls!)

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse