From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-05 12:24:37

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Jeremy Siek wrote:

jsiek> On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Vladimir Prus wrote:

jsiek> ghost> When 'undirectedS' is used, it compiles. Is it my fault, or BGL's?
jsiek>
jsiek> As per the docs, the second graph has to be a BidirectionalGraph, so
jsiek> you need to use bidirectionS instead of directedS

Oops, I mean bidirectionalS.

jsiek> Yes, I thought about this. I don't think the semantics can
jsiek> change, though I will document them.
jsiek>
jsiek> We certainly do need a resizable-on-subscript container. Would you
jsiek> be interested in writing one?

Oops again, what I meant was, the semantics can't change *until* we have
such a resizable-on-subscript container and have updated the algorithms to
use it.

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608