From: JBrunen_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-06 06:42:49

Hi Markus,

Trying to build the example with 'jam tennis' doesn't work for me.
Jam says 'Jam cannot be run because you didn't indicate which
compilation toolset to use.'

Ok, I tried the following:
jam -f../../../tools/build/allyourbase.jam tennis
Jam says '...found 1 target...' but doesn't build the tennis.exe
program.

I didn't change my environment which I reported in my original mail.

However, recently, I was able to link the examples from the MS 6.0
IDE by taking the thread.cpp source in addition to the libs into the
MS project.
Curiously enough the test_thread.exe program was build during the
library build process as to be expected.

Has anyone else tried to build some of the examples with a MS IDE
project?

Sincerely,

Johannes