From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-06 09:43:12

Kevin,

You can always preview the release by checking out the current CVS state.
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=7586

We are just trying to close a few remaining issues to ensure that this
release is more stable than the previous one.

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]