From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-06 10:28:58

I've checked in fixes to the ct_if related problems. However, there still
a problem with is_convertible.

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, David Abrahams wrote:
david.> Jeremy and I have some regressions with BCC and
david.> iterator_adaptors which we don't know how to repair. If
david.> there is a borland expert out there who can assist us
david.> quickly, please speak up ASAP. Otherwise, we expect to
david.> release with these regressions still in place. I will not
david.> be available in the afternoon, so please post publicly or
david.> at least send patches to Beman.
david.>
david.> ===================================================
david.> David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
david.> resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html
david.>
david.> C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
david.> email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]
david.> ===================================================
david.>
david.>
david.>
david.> Info: http://www.boost.org Unsubscribe: <mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>
david.>
david.> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
david.>
david.>

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608