From: Darin Adler (darin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-07 10:59:13

on 11/7/01 2:56 AM, David Abrahams at david.abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Right here, Gennadiy. If you are referring to the recent inappropriate post
> by Haval Demir, I don't understand how it got through.
>
> Haval's yahoogroups settings show that his posts are moderated, but this one
> clearly was not. I just changed his settings to "can not post". Haval is
> free to request posting privileges by sending me email directly.

I changed his setting to "moderated" after the inappropriate post got
through -- I was too much in a hurry to deal with the whole thing, but I
wanted to at least take that measure quickly. His original setting was
unmoderated, presumably because he joined the group before we changed the
policy for new members (given his join date).

    -- Darin