From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-08 08:53:56

Hi Emily,

When I needed something very much like this in my last job, Aleksey Gurtovoy
wrote some simple tuple metaprogramming extensions that were quite useful to
me. So, that is to say:

1. Yes, other people will be interested
2. You might take a look at Aleksey's work. Some related stuff is on the
"mpl-development" branch in boost/mpl

-Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]