From: MikeEnsor_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-08 13:41:48

I am trying to return an already wrapped c++ object from a function.
The way I have it set is that I return a PyObject* which is created
depending on the input and various other functions. I have no problem
creating binary, string, double, and int values and returning them as
a PyObject*. However, I can not figure out how to return a reference
(copied or reference) back to Python via PyObject. When I try to
return using boost::python::to_python(obj) the compiler says that
there is not a converstion. I have included it in the module, but do
I have to create a "to_python"? Where do I find details on how to do
that? Thank you,
Mike Ensor