From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-09 09:55:50

Hi Toon,

AFAICT it was memory corruption due to a buffer overrun. I've checked in a
fix to the jam_src directory. Please try it out. You can build it with your
existing (working) jam executable by simply running "jam -sBOOST_ROOT=" in
the jam_src directory.

If you don't mind, I'd like you to build jam two ways, and try both. The 2nd
way is:

  jam -sBOOST_ROOT= -sCCFLAGS=

This will build a version of jam with debugging checks enabled.

Thanks,
Dave