From: MikeEnsor_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-09 14:40:45

Is there a way to get around this? Can I create a function that will
return a pointer to my "wrapped" object with out an instance first?
how about smart_ptr_from_python....is there a "to_python" version of
the smart pointer? I've played with the wrapped_pointer, but it
doesn't like the fact that I haven't made an instance of the class
either. Thank you very much for helping me out.

Mike