From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-09 16:09:17

--- In boost_at_y..., "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_c...> wrote:
> Bill Kempf wrote:
> > there are other scripts that people use during Boost development
that
> > would be useful to others and the Wiki would be a nice place for
> > sharing these.
>
> Just to be clear, the Wiki does not offer a file upload facility.
But there is
> nothing that stops folks from linking files from other locations
like the yahoo
> groups file area. The installing boost page is an example that
documents and
> links to files.
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?
InstallingBoost

We don't need a file upload facility, generally. Scripts are just
text so the actual script can be put on the Wiki as text on a Wiki
page. Requires cut-n-paste to "download" such scripts, however. The
Wiki was just the easiest place I could think of for this sort of
thing. I suppose the Files section here would work as well, but it's
getting out of control as it is. If some discipline is followed on
where such scripts go in the Files section then this could work.

Bill Kempf