From: Mac Murrett (mmurrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-12 22:55:36

I would also like a version of this for implementing remote calls for the
Mac OS version of Boost.Thread. As the blue task (the one running Mac OS)
is the only task that can call most of the OS, remote calls can be quite
common, so speed is an issue. Furthermore, I would like to implement a
choice for memory management using remote calls, and so whatever mechanism I
use cannot allocate memory.

I will assist on this if it will help. I have created similar, albeit less
graceful, things like this in the past (for the exact same purpose).

Thanks,
Mac.